Flash Stuff

June 27, 2011

I haven't posted anything in a while so I thought I would do SOMETHING.

A couple months back, I bought a Wacom drawing tablet, nothing too fancy. Now while I did get into it at the start,  I never really did anything with it, so for a rather long afternoon I just drew random things in Flash to get myself accustomed to the tablet. Take in mind I still have problems drawing on a tablet, although it sure makes doing smoother/+curvier lines MUCH easier.

I just decided to export it as a GIF since I wasn't sure if Blogger supported SWFs (I'm sure it does, just not sure), it weighs in around 432KB, not too shabby. Unfortunately, while I did want to export with transparency, evil Flash does not support transparent export! >:(

Practically a small practice-thing really, nothing fancy.