Last Thursday; This Tuesday

July 26, 2011

550x400 / 1.59 MB / no idea how many frames....



I don't know what the hell happened. I realized around Monday(July 25th) when I was walking back from school that I had actually forgotten to post last weeks GIF image....

I know, I know, most of you are going "Classic PikKirby". But the thing is that I legitimately forgot, 98% of the time I actually do remember, constantly throughout the day mind you with a pinch of non-stop procrastination, so this time I apparently ACTUALLY forgot.

Humorously enough, I had created this GIF almost 3-4 days BEFORE the date it was supposed to be posted, so laziness is not a factor. (Unless you consider just uploading pictures onto a blog to be "lazy-worthy".)

Other than that, enjoy? Due to a busy schedule although this weeks GIF Thursday image will be the same as last weeks... and is released on a Tuesday....

I need to get organised better... :/