Face'booked

October 30, 2011


Facebook. I really am trying to reduce the "Just post pictures and say nothing... or a phrase..." But this is a special circumstance because every time I go onto Facebook I see people like these. For the sake of anonymity these peoples' names will not be revealed but... the pictures are self explanatory.

Pictures after the jump... DO NOT MISS.








Like I said, not much can be said but the fact enough that most people cannot understand their own shame is what shocks me the most...

And to those whom would compare me with the blue / mask guy... there IS a difference because I am not as much a try-hard as him... and the fact that the only thing his mask will protect him from would be the stench of cows taking a shit on the pope.

OH yeah did I add this titbit of information? I actually KNOW these people in real life!