Day of The Zombies; DayZ

June 28, 2012

For one I drew a little picture for fun showing the ultimate trio. Other than that. DayZ Story Time.

I spawned in Elecktro and proceed to run towards the city center as I shouted obscenities and random gibberish in the local comm voice chat.

I finally came up to a fire-station only to find that the tower-part was made inaccessible to me due to the placement of a wire. Nothing new; I have ben denied access countless times due to them; regardless for some random reason I tried to straddle over them. After about 2 minutes of constany failure I turn around to see another player, just as he shoots me in the face with what I remember to be some kind of shotgun.

The world blacks out and I fall down only to be greeted by a bloody hand signalling me once more that I had been killed. I respawn again; shouting at the top of my lungs: "ELECKTRO SPAWN COME ON!!!". Luckily enough I get it and proceed to run straight for the fire-station where I had been murdered before; full  on sprint while being accompanied by nearly 30 zombies and spewing J-Metal in the voice comm. I near the station and post two people inside; looting my late self. I start shouting various things into the local voice comm as I circled the station with the zombies behind my tail.

Various things I said:
"OH YOU NIGGAS THOUGHT YOU COULD KILL A NOOB AND GET AWAY???"
"YOU'RE FUCKED NOW, WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED."
"YOU'RE DEAD NOW I GOT THE ENTIRE TOWN OF ZOMBIES HERE TO AVENGE ME."
"JUST SHOOT ME ASSHOLE. I HAVE NOTHING."

The metal song had just turned pretty hard and it was excellent timing as I rushed inside to actually find the station empty other than two dead bodies on the floor. I quickly check one of the bodies; picking up a Makorov pistol with a handful of magazines. I look up quickly; circle the firestation once more thinking they had escaped while I was spewing music and insulting them. Suddenly two people just appear in the same spot I had just seen them in before rushing in!

THEY WERE BATTLE-LOGGING. The bastards.

Sadly enough the girl logged into a zombie and was killed instantly by a flying mythbuster while the other dude (Whom I presume was my previous killer.) spawned literally in front my gun; I made sure to empty the entire  Makorov clip into his skull. Take in mind during all this I was practically shouting random death threats and gibberish as I shot them to death.

This entire event took about 5-10minutes and I ended up with full equipment + GPS, Alice pack, AKM, and a ton of food+medical supply, etc. It's not really about the loot but about how FAST thing's can happen and just be totally ridiculous.

If anything, this has proven to myself that you should not kill random un-armed noobs in Cherno or Elecktro.