Another Day

May 03, 2010

Iron Man 2, due to come out May 7th 2010 (That's this Friday)

I'm not sure that I'm ULTRA hyped to see Iron Man 2. I'm sure some people just said WTF to that. Anyway; I plan to see Iron Man after the weekend rush, perhaps on Sunday or the next weekend. I hate the big crowds and deadly line-up at the movie theater, very stressing on the legs.



Other than that it was a overly average day. Great weather today, although it didn't look like it during the morning. I regret not bringing my bocks, because it would had been wonderful today.



Other gaming thoughts:


The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package Map Pack DLC is coming out on May 5th (That's this Wednesday). Costing currently $13.49 USD on Steam right now (-10% Sale). It's supposed to contain 5 multiplayer maps.




- Overgrown
- Storm
- Salvage
- Crash
- Bailout


... Seriously? $13.49 for five maps because Infinity Ward just couldn't put in dedicated servers?!? That's like paying $2.70 per map. All now that Activision has to do is start selling microproducts, like chairs and sofas that Maxis sells for The Sims. I always wanted a striped couch in Afghan.





Daily thoughts (How my day went):

Other than that it was a overly average day. Great weather today, although it didn't look like it during the morning. I regret not bringing my bocks, because it would had been wonderful today to bock today.

Oh yes and also, I've planned to shoot some videos with my friends tomorrow. One of the proposed ideas was doing jackass stuff. Such as someone punching a random pedestrian and running away, random violence is always funny. Me being the uploader, cameraman, and editor. My friends being the stuntmen.





Now for a small game,
GUESS THE PHRASE

How do I play "Guess the Phrase?"
I'll supply a quote from a movie, TV show, or famous clip and you have to guess where it's from!

Do I win anything?
No, unless you count the satisfaction of being right and being incredibly knowledgeable of movies, TV shows, and popular internet clips; Then yes! I'll also announce you as a winner in the next blog post (That's right, the satisfaction of winning AND internet fame!)

This sound lame, you suck balls.
Oh yeah, you wanna see lame? You're reading my blog. Boom.





"Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, how did we arrive in this dark situation?
I have no idea Dr. Loveless, I'm just as stumped as you are."




 
Now if you'll excuse me I need some cotton to pick out in a plantation.
Avanti Away!