C10H15N

May 17, 2010

What's Breaking Bad you ask? Only the best show ever!

Breaking Bad, a currently still running television series starring Bryan Cranston. Most of you will know him from his more well known from Malcolm in The Middle, as Hal. Anyway right now I'm on the 9th episode, and man  I love this show! Byran sure sets the mood in this epic of a TV show. Anyway other than Bryan s jaw-breaking performance the show still has a interesting storyline with lots of twists.



Bryan from 2000 to 2008. He's gotten a lot more serious...

Bryan's role in Breaking Bad is not a comedic one, if at all he's the most serious actor in the entire show. Faced with a ultimatum, Walter White (Bryan Cranston), chooses to produce Methamphetamine to pay for the expenses of his family after he catches inoperable lung cancer. Walter White himself, being a quiet successful and law-abiding man (Having received the Nobel prize) joins the dirtiest business in the world.


TLDR (Too Long Didn't Read / Summery)
Breaking Bad is an awesome show, if you enjoyed Bryan Cranston's performance in Malcolm in The Middle then you should totally check it out.




In other news, I had a pretty frantic weekend, as you noticed I forgot to post most of the weekend, expect for the lame post mentioning a Pub VS Pros in TF2. I kinda ripped it off the TF2 blog really, I mean the picture is actually ripped off the TF2 blog. 

ANYWAY, back to the weekend, at first I had a friend over and we took turns playing SC: Conviction, it was kinda fun. Then the next day I went to the beach (Jericho) with some friends. After that I had a sleep-over with 3 friends. It was a blast, using my wireless router we played Starcraft, Age of Empires II, Soldat, Warcraft III, I mean it was a blast!

Other than that, nothing else much. I also read the book by Richard Matheson, I am Legend. Very nice, I had a good time reading that through. It was quite short although, after I am Legend was over I had almost half a book of short stories. I paid for I am Legend, not I am Legend & Short Stories.