Chicken Legs of Fried Goodness

May 23, 2010

OMG is right, SC2 Beta Patch 13 sucks balls.

I finally did get Starcraft II Beta to work, all I did was restart my computer -_-. After one day of playing I finished about 2 practice games. I started playing today and for some reason Battle.net is apparently in constant disarray. Every game I join is usually disconnected within 5-10 mins, heck even on 1vs1 game I had ended in 5 seconds.


Warning, This blog post contains:
Ranting and PC Gaming

There's really not much to say, I'm just ticked off at the Blizzard team. The longest game I played was a 4vs4 as Terran, the game lagged out the second we all rushed on of their bases... Every-time the game ended I was like "OMFG" or "Goddangit". But in the end, OMG is right, SC2 Beta Patch 13 sucks balls.