Thy tomato doth protest too much.

May 11, 2010

The tomato goes, "GASP!"

Blogs. Blogs need structure. They need constant content that entertains or interests the reader. Why? Because if they don't no-one would read it, unless they were threatened by someone to read it forcibly. I'm not saying that this person would blackmail the said person to burn his house down unless he read his blog, or perhaps I am... NOT.

Anyway, I've started a new video project with my friend. It's currently being aimed as a music video-like project. The future is glum, I'm not 100% sure where this project is heading.



I thought that adding some interesting things to the blog would increase its productivity. For one thing I thought I should start doing my own web-comic, releasing one clip a day on my blog.

*Note: The blog title picture is also a comic page, just unedited.*
*Note: Note above is false*
*Note: Note below is a lie*
*Note: All Notes are lies*


Well, here I go.
Presenting, The Angry Tomato Webcomic Series.


Click Image for larger fullsize picture.


Click Image for larger fullsize picture.