Mathijsdad-Sundays

October 16, 2011

Hello everyone! Fellow pikkirby-lovers! Today is Sunday (Or at least that's the day on which this was published)

To spread out content over multiple days instead of releasing a butt-load of stuff in one day.. I present to you another "weekly" activity... and I have no idea if it'll end up like GIF. Thursdays (I stopped doing it after two Thursdays... I was even late for the second Thursday)



I will promise you guys some special things in the upcoming week! Alot of stuff! (Almost like a blog  WHICH HAS REGULAR UPDATES!!?!?! Madness, sheer madness)

Presenting:
THE
MATHIJSDAD QUOTE /and.or 
STORY OF THE SUNDAY
The wind rustles. I cannot sleep. Pillows are for the week, I find myself yearning to purchase another toilet for my bathroom. I will go this weekend to Ikea and purchase another anew; I will also need to attain a loan for the new bathroom renovations as well...