Regular, Good, and Interesting Blog Posts

October 14, 2011

I set up my Twitter account for some reason (Just changed profile picture and changed background image) and added some small link pictures on the right side of the blog.

Fairly tiny pictures, clicking them will yield the advertised sub-sites and such.




My YouTube Channel Icon!
My Twitter Icon!







I don't really plan on actually using Twitter at the current moment since I barely post on this blog alone... but I mean everyone is doing it. So am I, but I'm only linking it so I look cool and sophisticated.

Anyway other than this small update... reminder for some of you who might not know, I moved the "popular posts" section down to the bottom of the blog... got rid of the stupid YouTube ap which was on the sidebar for a while (Didn't work)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLOG UPDATES (INCLUDING LAST MAJOR UPDATES)

   - Major colour scheme change. Reverted / changed back to a brighter tone of yellow/orange.
   - Main banner changed.
   - Replaced solid colour background with light stripes.
   - Right sidebar simplified.
      + Popular Posts section moved to bottom of blog.
      + Replaced text links to my Youtube channel with a image.
      + Removed steam profile link.
      + Added Twitter image link to sidebar.
      + Paypal donate bar lowered.

   - Small gap created from top of page to the blog.
   - Changed Viewcount mode from TOTAL VIEWS to MONTHLY VIEWS.
   - Fixed minor display problems occurring with IE9 and Firefox.
   - Added phone support. You can now visit P's Adventures on your phone!
   - Fixed crashing to desktop. (lol)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Other than that... check-list time:

PIKKIRBY'S CHECK-LIST OF PRIORITY:


-FINISH BLACK AND WHITE 2                                                              Highest Priority
-FINISH "VIDEOS/PLAYTHROUGH/B&W2 PAGE ON BLOG           High Priority
-START DIGGLES PLAYTHROUGH                                                      Medium Priority
-START BLACK AND WHITE 2: BATTLE OF THE GODS                 Medium Priority
-START STARTOPIA                                                                                 Low Priority