Minecraft, Vestibulum

January 13, 2012

In other news, I've created a new forums for our Minecraft server, Vestibulum. Or as many of you know it as: PikKirby's Server. The server is currently down at the time of this post and it should still be down for a couple of days while I let the computer sort things out.

Anyway I wanted to say that I'd prefer to attach the forums/site based aspect of the Minecraft server connected to my blog to MAXIMIZE efficiency for all. This may change in the future, but it is the current way. Nothing embedded in this post, but you should check out the forums and make an account if you play on my server.

Other news, changed overall blog width and change main banner to fit it as well. And I added a little logo banner on the right for Ultimate Trio Gaming and Minecraft Vestibulum.

Not real







You can click em tho.